It’s been 4 weeks since I started my transformation journey that I would love to share with you, and have seen significant changes in my body measurements as follows:
- Lost 5 kilograms :)
- My BMI moved from 25.15 to 23.12 (i.e. from the beginning of overweight category to normal weight category).
- Lose 5.5 cm form waist line.
- Lost 2 cm from arm circumference.
- Lost 3.5 cm from hip circumference.
- Lost 2 cm from thighs circumference.
- My body fat percent dropped from 33% to 30%.
Beside my extreme satisfaction and pleasure from these results, I feel more energetic, strong and less fatigued than ever before.
My next step
since I don’t get exhausted from performing my workout routine as I used to at the beginning of the plan, i decided that; for the next 4 weeks I am aiming toward doubling the number of sets of my strength/weight exercises.
Visit my profile dashboard to see my transformation progress, and workout plan.