1. Begin by sitting on top of the Swiss ball with your back straight, you can either cross your arms over your chest or place your hands behind your ears; this is your starting position.
2. Lie down on the ball with your shoulder blades on it, level your hips with the ball so your body forms a straight line and angle in knees is 90 degrees.
3. Pause a moment then raises your body using your abdominal muscles
4. Twist your upper body to the right side then back down to the ball; repeat the movement to the left side again,
Tips and Advices:
1. make sure that your hands are not pulling your neck when you lift your body up, that’s why you should position them behind your ears not your neck; they are used only for support.
2. To avoid straining your neck, look at straight up to the ceiling instead of looking at your knees.