1. First lie down on the floor and raise your legs up in a straight vertical position, and place your hands behind your head; this is your starting position.
2. Begin to roll your shoulder off the floor while pushing your back down in the floor.
3. Continue to push down as hard as you can with your lower back as you contract your abdominals and exhale.
4. Come down slowly again to the starting position as you inhale and repeat the motion.
Tips and Advices:
1. Don’t lock your fingers behind your head while doing the movement.
2. Your shoulders should come up off the floor only about four inches, and your lower back should remain on the floor.
3. Focus on slow, controlled movement