1. Stand up straight, with your feet firmly on the floor at a wide than shoulder width stance, when your back is straight.
2. Hold the bar with your palms facing down and make sure your hands are wider than shoulder width apart, and bend your knees slightly.
3. Then twist your body to the right and then to the left, twist as far as possible. Do not move your head with the twist, but keep eyes facing forward.
Tips and Advices:
1. Grab a light stick and rest it on the muscle on the back of your neck.
2. Do not rest the weight on your neck and don’t look from side to side, but keep your head facing forward.