1. Lie face down on the floor; with hands under shoulder close to each other, and raise body up off floor by extending arms, and your hips in line with feet and shoulders.
2. Now keep your body straight then start lowering your body until your chest almost touches the floor by bending your arms.
3. Squeeze your chest while pressing your body up by extending your arms and repeat.
Tips and Advises:
1. Make sure to keep your hips in line with your feet and shoulders throughout the exercise.
2. You can perform this exercise in an easy way if you still a beginner by bending your knees while pushing up your body.