1. Lie down on the floor, and place your legs on a ball.
2. Place your hands lightly on either side of your head keeping your elbows in.
3. Begin to roll one side of your shoulders off the floor about four inches and continue to push down with your lower back,
4. Squeeze your abdominals hard at the top of the contraction and hold for a second and slowly go back down to the starting position.
5. Repeat the movement to the next side of shoulder.
Tips and Advices:
1. Don't lock your fingers behind your head.
2. Your lower back should remain on the floor when doing this movement.