1. First stand straight up with your foot together and try to step your foot backward,
2. And slowly low your body until your knee almost touches the ground and don’t forget to keep your back straight.
3. Finally reverse to return to the starting point and repeat the movement again for better results.
Tips and ِِِAdvices:
1. The most important tip is to keep your knees stable, especially at the lowest part of the lunge. And finally lunge slowly to avoid injuries as much as you can
2. This is a movement that requires a great deal of balance so if you suffer from balance problems you may wish to avoid it.